REDWOOD CHAPEL IS...
A New Community reaching UP, IN and OUT because He reached Down.
Reaching UP: Worship our New Community is committed to giving glory to God through worship, both collectively and individually. We understand that worship includes giving ourselves to God ... it is much more than merely singing songs to or about God.
Reaching IN: Discipleship we are committed to providing spiritual nurture, where people can study God's Word in the context of a caring community. Both the curious and the convinced learn from each other, "do life together" and can grow into healthy, mature followers of Jesus Christ.
Reaching OUT: Mission we are committed to help people cultivate their gifts and assist them in finding a church or community setting to invest their unique gifting in ways that transforms lives.
As an inter-generational community of Christ-followers, we are committed to these ministry priorities in every stage of life.
Our Core Values
What is most important to us
- The Bible: authoritative, inerrant, our standard for truth and obedience
- Christ-Centered Living: loving the Lord God with our whole hearts
- Dependency on God for every area of our lives
- Prayer: individual and corporate prayer as crucial in doing God's work
- Equipping Believers for a passion-driven, gift-based ministry
- Missions: Taking Christ to the nations by giving, praying, and going
How we do ministry
- Loving Relationships: We love to serve people - often "becoming family" to those who may not have family nearby or who are new in the area.
- Inter-generational Worship: vibrant, heartfelt, reflective
- Small Groups for spiritual growth and relationship building
- Strengthening Families along with strong youth, children's, and young adult ministries